Mari Membeli Belah! [In English: Let's shopping:-)]

Ehem, ehem...

Time to shop...hehe..rewarding myself for the bonus that I have earned in October
Isn't the above beautiful? I fall in love with it when I saw it for the first time!
Love at first sight la niiiiiiii....hehehe

pastu shopping eye-shadow (pencil) @ sephora, best okay pakai yang ni..very smooth and tak "comot" your eyes.. ;-)

After shopping @ Kate Spade, I got this special reward from Kate Spade as my birthday gift..




haha...will be doing the shopping again.. :-))))


off tajuk sket...baru dapat the BMW White Card... :-)

that's all for today u olllsssss...just wanna share my happiness with all the readers out there and how I am being so grateful for being in this Premium Beautiful business...

Do sms or call me if you want to be part of us and enjoy your life like no others can :-)

FISHAL
017-2944100
or




No comments:

Post a Comment