Salam Readers...

Salam to all my readers...

It has been 3 months since I last update my blog in 
December 2012..
things have been so busy for me from January 2013 until 1 March 2013...
let's start with the first one...

On 13/1/2013, I daftar my only son at Sekolah Tinggi Islam As-Sofa at Sikamat, Seremban..Alhamdulillah..After 1 week register, everyday dapat call from Ustaz and even pakcik kantin as my son used his handphone to call me..he is so homesick...kesian pun ada..tapi tula .. I want to discipline and also make him an independent person , Since masuk asrama, twice masuk hospital..poor my boy



After one month, he is getting used to the environment & Alhamdulillah..he is fine now :-)

Alhamdulillah :-)



So, there goes January 2013...busy of getting my son adopting to his new life and environment and my pray is that he will be a respected Hafiz and may Allah always blessed his life... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment