A Review of 2012...

Hollaaa Readers!!!!
It's nearing end of 2012...open eyes, close eyes, open eyes, close eyes
dah nak masuk 2013..
SO,
what have I done and achieved in 2012???
For me, I have done my best in 2012 and achieved some of my dreams and one of my dream is to drive a BMW before I reached 40

I even get my 1 year old nephew a BMW himself ;-)
I bought a Salvatore Ferragamo bag worth more than RM10K
Never thought that I can own this one day..


AND FOR ALL THAT...

Besides the salary that I earned every month which I am so grateful for and thanks Allah for that rezeki, I am so thankful and grateful for being part of the Premium Beautiful business under great leaders who is also my youngest sister i.e. Aienn Latifi and CDM Naa Kamaruddin




In my entire working life, this is the business that I have been looking for to achieve the time and financial freedom..

Alhamdulillah and syukur sangat-sangat pada Allah di atas rezeki yang murah ini, dengan adanya additional income from Premium Beautiful business, I can get what I have been dreaming for and achieved that before I reach 40..

الحمد لله‎

So, for all readers out there...
It’s the  time to make resolutions, visualize goals, and MOVE FORWARD toward success, growth, and change. Commit to make 2013 your best year yet, a year that will bring you closer to achieve our personal and professional goals...


WORK HARDER THAN ANYONE ELSE...


LET'S MOVE TOGETHER AND ONLY OURSELVES THAT CAN MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE...


No comments:

Post a Comment